TEC7 is the original all-rounder. For more than 20 years now, it has been the best-known sealant for bonding, sealing and fastening. When it really has to be good, professionals and experienced handymen reach for the TEC7 tube. And rightly so! It is the first choice for 80% of all applications. TEC7 replaces mounting, wood and PU adhesive, silicone sealant, acrylate adhesive, etc.
- fast curing
- permanently flexible and resists vibrations
- applicable both indoors and outdoors
- cures shrink-free
For all applications: in the construction and sanitary sectors and general maintenance. TEC7 replaces mounting, wood and PU adhesive, silicone sealant, sanitary silicone sealant, acrylate adhesive and butyl caulking.
- as a universal adhesive, it adheres to most substrates and does not attack synthetic materials
- to mirrors (vertical adhesive beads), natural stone (does not bleed through), polyester, polystyrene foam, moist substrates, even under water
- overpaintable with most common paints
- alkyd resin-based lacquer, applied to TEC7, can have a slower drying process
- It has lower adhesion on PP, PE, bitumen and silicones
TEC7 has multiple applications in the Building, Construction, Airconditioning/Ventilation, Sanitary and General Maintenance areas, which are detailed below. You can almost certainly come up with more uses yourself.
- Bonding of insulation, even on wet surfaces. TEC7 does not dissolve polystyrene foam
- As a mounting adhesive for bonding skirting boards, lathing, sidings, eaves, laths on brick, gyproc, celular concrete, Ytong, mortar, etc. TEC7 replaces mechanical attachments
- As a sealant for both wet and difficult surfaces. Does not attack natural stone like marble, Belgian blue stone and granite. Ideal as a sealant between windows and brickwork. Can be painted perfectly, even with acrylate dispersion paints.
- Windows and Verandas: bonding of glass in synthetic and aluminium profiles, bonding of adhering pieces and corner pieces in the production of windows.
- Bonding of ferrous and non-ferrous paltes on window works
- Bonding of mirrors does not attack the silver coating
- Bonding of decorative panels
- In the construction of elevators, good adhesion to painted surfaces
- Bonding of wooden or metal table tops
- Bonding of synthetic plates and insulation in refrigerators
- Bonding of characters and names plates on gravestones and fronts
- Sealing and bonding of containers
Air Conditioning and Ventilation
- Sealing of both PVc and metal tubing
- Excellent bonding also on galvanized ducts
- As a sealant, even on wet surfaces
- Does not attack acrylate
- Tec 7 is U.V. resistant, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial
- As a universal adhesive, TEC7 bonds to most surfaces, containts no solvents, does not attack synthetic material
- As a universal sealant, it combines the advantages of an acrylic and silicone sealant, without the disadvantages of these two products
- Reduces your stock of different products
TEC7 replaces: mounting, wood and P.U. adhesive, silicone sealants, sanitary silicone sealants, acrylic sealants, butyl rubber sealants. Now just one product instead of seven
- Easy to apply
- It is the high-tech solution to all your mounting and sealing problems