Pop Concrete Masterclass & Intro to GFRC Course - Brisbane September 2nd-6th 2019
2 Day GFRC Training Course
Want to further your skills in GFRC. Look no further. Come joint the team at Pop Concrete Supplies & Training with special guest Brett Lawler and Jeff Girard from CCI America (Omega Demonstration).
We still have limited spots available for both the 3 and 5 day classes.
Topics that we will cover in the courses.
Monday & Tuesday is the 2 day intro to GFRC where we will focus on the following…
- GFRC Mix Designs
-Basic Mould Making
- Spraying Face Coat
- Pouring Back Coat
- SCC Mixes
- Table leg design options and attachments
- Breakfast and Lunch are provided.
Wednesday to Friday we will cover the following…
Insitu upright forming with Brett Lawler. You will be making a BBQ bench and seat which will include:
- Mould making
In depth rubber mould making with ERA Polymers
- Demonstration on how to mix, pour and mould your rubber.
- Making various rubber moulds
- New Trinic sealer release
- Omega sealer demonstration with Jeff from CCI coming out from the US
- New & improved
Advanced spraying techniques
- Face and backer
Product Design & Process
- Discussion and presentation with the Pop Concrete Designers
Day to Day in's and out's of our GFRC business and processes
- Quoting, Costing, Warranties, Care and Maintenance